Brunetti Pools is a leader in providing energy-efficient, eco-friendly pools. Not only is “going green” with your pool better for the environment, but it also helps to reduce your monthly energy costs. Here are just a few of the ways Brunetti Pools can help to make your pool environmentally friendly.
- Salt-water systems eliminate the need to use chemicals like chlorine in your pool. This also eliminates the green hair, itchy eyes, dry skin, and bleached clothing that sometimes result from being exposed to large amounts of chlorine.
- Robotic cleaners are powered by low-voltage electricity, instead of your pool pump. With your pool pump running less, you’ll be able to reduce your energy costs each month.
- Diatomaceous earth (D.E.) high efficiency filtration systems trap natural dirt and debris as small as five microns. Improving the efficiency of each filtration allows longer periods between cleanings, and therefore lowering your utility costs.
- Some additional ways to be sure that your pool is eco-friendly are installing a pool cover, reducing the number of months you heat your pool, and buying environmentally responsible cleaning products.
- For more information about eco-friendly pool systems, visit Pentair Pool.